This Privacy notice provides information regarding the Data processing by
BKOOL S.L. with Tax Identification Number ESB98125024 and address San Joaquín, 3 - Las Rozas, 28231, Madrid, Spain, (hereinafter, “BKOOL”) as Data Controller
We aim to respect your privacy and protect the personal data that you may provide to the Data Controller in the provision of their respective Services through the Website and/or Platform.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact BKOOL at email@example.com
1. Data Collected, Purposes, Legal Basis and Storage Period
BKOOL may collect and process the personal data indicated in accordance with the purposes, legal basis and retention periods set out below:
|Data Collected||Purpose||Legal Basis||Storage Period|
|E-mail address||Manage enquiries about the Services through our BKOOL Platform.||Legitimate interest||The personal data processed for this purpose will be kept the time necessary to deal with your consultation, enquiry or petition.|
|E-mail address||To send advertising communications; as well as newsletters.||Consent||The data collected will be retained until you decide to withdraw your consent. In the case of the Newsletter, you can unsubscribe from the Service at any time by clicking on the link at the end of the update message you receive by email.|
1 You should note that even if you opt out from receiving promotional communications, BKOOL may continue to send you non-promotional emails and other kinds of communications, as permitted by law, such as service emails related to our ongoing business relationship. Those service emails contain information related to service, billings, payment updates, password security issues, etc.
The Data Controller may also keep your personal data stored during the period of time in which civil, commercial, administrative, criminal or fiscal liabilities may arise, in compliance with the applicable regulations in force, as the case may be. Once these periods have expired, we will delete your personal data.
The Data Controller, under the basis of a legitimate Interest, may also process your Personal Data including sporting performances on the Platform or during the GIV Competition for the purpose of anti-fraud checking.
2. Communication of Data by BKOOL To Third Parties
Otherwise will not share your personal data with third parties.
Access to third party providers: However, BKOOL informs you that, in order to comply with the purposes described above, it will be necessary to give access to personal data that you have provided to our hosting and payment service providers. Below, BKOOL indicates those providers (on of which may carry out international transfers as indicated):
- PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. ("PayPal"): for the purpose of contracting instant payment services. PayPal has implemented appropriate warranties ("BCRs") for international data transfers outside the EEA. For more information about how PayPal may process your personal data, please visit: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/bcr
- Paycomet, S.L.U. ("Paycomet"): for the purpose to contract the payment gateway services for the provision of the services. Paycomet processes the bank details provided directly within the EEA. For more information on how Paycomet may process your personal data, please visit: https://www.paycomet.com/en/privacy-policy
- Amazon Web Services (“AWS”): Amazon Web Services ("AWS"): for the purpose of providing hosting services for the Website. AWS may transfer your personal data outside the EEA, for which it has provided appropriate legal guarantees. For more information about how AWS may process your personal data, please visit: https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/
3. Security And Privacy
BKOOL is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures in accordance with the regulations in place to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the unintentional or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication of or access to such data. The personal data the Parties process will be treated as confidential, and we undertake to inform you and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by our employees, partners, and any other person to whom we make the information accessible.
4. Your Rights
The Data Controller hereby guarantees to you that you may exercise, at any time, the rights specified by Article 12 of the GDPR. In particular, you have the right:
- to know whether the Controller hold and/or process personal data about you and to access them in full, also obtaining copies thereof (Article 15 Right of access by the data subject),
- to the rectification of inaccurate personal data or to the completion of incomplete personal data (Article 16 Right to rectification);
- to the erasure of personal data in the Controller’ possession if one of the reasons specified by the GDPR applies (Right to erasure, Article 17);
- to ask the Controller to limit processing only to some personal data, if one of the reasons specified by the Regulation (Article 18 Right to restriction of processing);
- to request and receive all your personal data processed by the Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller without hindrance (Article 20, Right to data portability);
- to object to all or part of the data processing for the purposes of transmitting advertising material and market surveys (“Consent”) (Article 21 Right to object)
- to object to all or part of the data processing in automatic or semiautomatic mode for profiling purposes (“Consent”)
These rights may be exercised by communication to the Data Controller/Data Protection Officer whose addresses are indicated in the dedicated section of this disclosure.
You may execute your rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference "RGPD", enclosing a copy of your ID card or equivalent supporting document. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person who represents you by the same way, as well as the document proving the representation.
Updated: 27 05 2021